Skip to content
- What ages are the kits designed for? Kits are designed for kiddos ages 3& up. Kits contain small pieces that could be chocking hazards. Parent supervision and participation is advised.
- How do you keep kits from becoming a mess? We set clear boundaries when we started using our kits. We also played with out kit over a blanket for easy clean up. We have recently transitioned to using a small tray under our kit and that works great.
- What skills can you teach with your kits? Each kit has its own features but some of our favorites are hide & seek with letters, counting, scoop & pouring practice, color sorting, sorting by size & so many more!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.